EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen
Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 for Sensitive or Acne-Prone Skin, Oil-free, Dermatologist-Recommended Mineral-Based Zinc Oxide Formula
amzn_assoc_tracking_id = “gadgetshadow01-20”;
amzn_assoc_ad_mode = “manual”;
amzn_assoc_ad_type = “smart”;
amzn_assoc_marketplace = “amazon”;
amzn_assoc_region = “US”;
amzn_assoc_design = “enhanced_links”;
amzn_assoc_asins = “B086V3DFXG”;
amzn_assoc_placement = “adunit”;
amzn_assoc_linkid = “1504621b8ba10a92b7e3f638388533ad”;
Oil-free EltaMD UV Clear helps calm and protect sensitive skin types prone to discoloration and breakouts associated with acne and rosacea. It contains niacinamide (vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and lactic acid, ingredients that promote the appearance of healthy-looking skin. Very lightweight and silky, it may be worn with makeup or alone. Choose from tinted and untinted formulas for use every day.
(net wt 1.7 oz/48 g)
Active Ingredients: 9.0% Zinc oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
- Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Anti-inflammatory that reduces redness and minimizes the appearance of dry or damaged skin and restores suppleness
- Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Humectant that attracts and retains moisture, improving skin feel and restores suppleness
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
- Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclomethycaine, Niacinamide, Octyl dodecyl Neo pentanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl dimethyl Tau rate Copolymer, Poly isobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the current product packaging for the most current information.
EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Face Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin and Acne-Prone Skin, Oil-Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen Lotion...
EltaMD UV Clear SPF 46 Tinted Face Sunscreen, Broad Spectrum Sunscreen for Sensitive Skin and Acne-Prone Skin, Oil-Free Mineral-Based Sunscreen,...
EltaMD UV Daily SPF 40 Sunscreen Moisturizer Face Lotion, Sunscreen Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid, Broad Spectrum Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion, Non...
HOW TO USE
- Apply liberally to the face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – to 2 p.m.
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Specification: EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen